Propeller Island City Lodge in Berlin isn’t your normal hotel. It doesn’t always have staff, or indeed guests, it doesn’t promote itself and you can’t book online. But it does have coffins, and cages and upside down rooms. You see it’s not really a hotel at all; it’s a work of art, a living installation, a temporary exhibition space. And you can [...]
Archive | March 6, 2013
Search the Site
We're Kirstie and Stuart. We share an adventurous spirit, a passion for indie travel and three kids. The Family Adventure Project is our long term experiment in doing active and adventurous things together as a family. Read More >>
All Time Popular Posts
- Lego facts: 8 things you didn’t know about Lego
- 10 lessons from 10 years adventuring with kids
- 10 reasons to stop cotton wool parenting
- In love with a fish.. at Djupavik
- Glacier hiking on top of volcanoes – at Skaftafell
- Kids need adventure. Parents need to teach them how.
- Bushcraft expert shows how to light fire without matches
- 10 lessons from a sinking ship
- No risk, no consequences, no adventure?
- 10 Off Season City Breaks for Families