The page you trying to reach does not exist, or has been moved. Please use the menus or the search box to find what you are looking for.
Error 404 - Page not found!
Search the Site
We're Kirstie and Stuart. We share an adventurous spirit, a passion for indie travel and three kids. The Family Adventure Project is our long term experiment in doing active and adventurous things together as a family. Read More >>
All Time Popular Posts
- Lego facts: 8 things you didn’t know about Lego
- 10 lessons from 10 years adventuring with kids
- 10 reasons to stop cotton wool parenting
- In love with a fish.. at Djupavik
- Glacier hiking on top of volcanoes – at Skaftafell
- Kids need adventure. Parents need to teach them how.
- Bushcraft expert shows how to light fire without matches
- 10 lessons from a sinking ship
- No risk, no consequences, no adventure?
- 10 Off Season City Breaks for Families