Icelandic Horse Riding at Laxnes Horse Farm If you want to split up a family, then take them Icelandic horse riding! Keen to get a taste of Iceland beyond Reykjavik and the Children’s Festival we headed out for the morning to Laxnes Horse Farm to try a little Icelandic horse riding. Now I knew we’d [...]
Archive | Riding RSS feed for this section
We're Kirstie and Stuart. We share an adventurous spirit, a passion for indie travel and three kids. The Family Adventure Project is our long term experiment in doing active and adventurous things together as a family. Read More >>
All Time Popular Posts
- Lego facts: 8 things you didn't know about Lego
- 10 reasons to stop cotton wool parenting
- Any Thrill-O-Matic Adventure Ideas Gromit?
- Why are you here? What is brilliant blogging?
- 52 ideas for adventure gifts – to get kids out & active
- Monotony is not a place. Crossing The Meseta
- No More Party Bags: 7 Outdoor Kids Party Ideas
- Adventure Ideas 6: A world of ideas
- Am I falling in love with Wenlock & Mandeville?
- Gearing up: Buying a Tent for Family Camping