Island hopping in Aland The chair took off and skated down the deck clattering into the deck rails that stopped it spinning off into the Gulf of Finland. Hannah squealed with laughter, although you could hardly see it for the hair wrapped around her face by the wind. Our ride across Ǻland and the Finnish [...]
The sun sets on the Baltics and rises in Aland The knock on our cabin door came at half past four in the morning. By twenty to five we had woken the children from a deep sleep and stumbled with them downstairs. On deck 6 the disco was still going and the smell of beer [...]
We're Kirstie and Stuart. We share an adventurous spirit, a passion for indie travel and three kids. The Family Adventure Project is our long term experiment in doing active and adventurous things together as a family. Read More >>
All Time Popular Posts
- Lego facts: 8 things you didn't know about Lego
- 10 reasons to stop cotton wool parenting
- Any Thrill-O-Matic Adventure Ideas Gromit?
- Why are you here? What is brilliant blogging?
- 52 ideas for adventure gifts – to get kids out & active
- Monotony is not a place. Crossing The Meseta
- No More Party Bags: 7 Outdoor Kids Party Ideas
- Adventure Ideas 6: A world of ideas
- Am I falling in love with Wenlock & Mandeville?
- Gearing up: Buying a Tent for Family Camping