Ali Shazam.. when he’s up he’s up but when he’s down… “What are you doing with Ali Kazam?” asked Matthew catching me fiddling around with his purple cloaked wizard and a velcro tie wrap. “It’s Ali Shazam” I replied, velcroing the wizard’s leg onto Hannah’s handlebars, “I thought he’d be fun for Hannah to play [...]
Some things are meant to be… Erhans believed we were meant to meet. “When I stopped to take a picture of you, I knew you weren’t regular cyclists.” And it seemed we were meant to meet Erhans. We had cycled into Liepaja with high hopes. After several days camping, we were hot, dirty, tired and [...]
Search the Site
We're Kirstie and Stuart. We share an adventurous spirit, a passion for indie travel and three kids. The Family Adventure Project is our long term experiment in doing active and adventurous things together as a family. Read More >>
All Time Popular Posts
- Lego facts: 8 things you didn’t know about Lego
- 10 lessons from 10 years adventuring with kids
- 10 reasons to stop cotton wool parenting
- In love with a fish.. at Djupavik
- Kids need adventure. Parents need to teach them how.
- Glacier hiking on top of volcanoes – at Skaftafell
- Bushcraft expert shows how to light fire without matches
- 10 lessons from a sinking ship
- No risk, no consequences, no adventure?
- 10 Off Season City Breaks for Families