Working Party! Volunteers head out to fix the fells When you are out walking do you ever wonder who made your footpath? Or do you imagine it has been there since the beginning of time? We checked out a National Trust conservation project in the Lake District that aims to ‘Fix The Fells‘ after people [...]
Tag Archives: Conservation
Search the Site
We're Kirstie and Stuart. We share an adventurous spirit, a passion for indie travel and three kids. The Family Adventure Project is our long term experiment in doing active and adventurous things together as a family. Read More >>
All Time Popular Posts
- Lego facts: 8 things you didn’t know about Lego
- 10 lessons from 10 years adventuring with kids
- 10 reasons to stop cotton wool parenting
- Kids need adventure. Parents need to teach them how.
- In love with a fish.. at Djupavik
- Bushcraft expert shows how to light fire without matches
- Glacier hiking on top of volcanoes – at Skaftafell
- 10 lessons from a sinking ship
- No risk, no consequences, no adventure?
- 13 Incredible Adventure Destinations for 2013