We love to bring you tales of our own family adventures here on the blog. But part of the reason we started The Family Adventure Project a decade ago was to try and inspire other families to get out and get active together in many different ways. From epic challenges crossing continents to micro adventures [...]
Tag Archives: Jane Yates
Search the Site
We're Kirstie and Stuart. We share an adventurous spirit, a passion for indie travel and three kids. The Family Adventure Project is our long term experiment in doing active and adventurous things together as a family. Read More >>
All Time Popular Posts
- Lego facts: 8 things you didn’t know about Lego
- 10 lessons from 10 years adventuring with kids
- 10 reasons to stop cotton wool parenting
- In love with a fish.. at Djupavik
- Kids need adventure. Parents need to teach them how.
- Glacier hiking on top of volcanoes – at Skaftafell
- Bushcraft expert shows how to light fire without matches
- 10 lessons from a sinking ship
- No risk, no consequences, no adventure?
- 13 Incredible Adventure Destinations for 2013