To kick off our month of adventures in Iceland we set off on a biking expedition in search of a mythical worm. Having only just landed in Iceland, after seven days of ‘packaged’ fun in Europe, we’re not quite sure what to expect from the biking, the long days, the camping or the deep waters of the murky [...]
Tag Archives: Lagarfljot
Search the Site
We're Kirstie and Stuart. We share an adventurous spirit, a passion for indie travel and three kids. The Family Adventure Project is our long term experiment in doing active and adventurous things together as a family. Read More >>
All Time Popular Posts
- Lego facts: 8 things you didn’t know about Lego
- 10 lessons from 10 years adventuring with kids
- 10 reasons to stop cotton wool parenting
- In love with a fish.. at Djupavik
- Kids need adventure. Parents need to teach them how.
- Glacier hiking on top of volcanoes – at Skaftafell
- Bushcraft expert shows how to light fire without matches
- 10 lessons from a sinking ship
- No risk, no consequences, no adventure?
- 13 Incredible Adventure Destinations for 2013