Shower cap or saddle cover? “Another coffee?” “Why not?” Our cycling day was almost over. Now all we had to do was get our bicycles on the ferry. We had reached the port in Kiel to catch the overnight ferry to Lithuania. We thought we must be close to the ferry because we spotted a [...]
Tag Archives: Misunderstandings
Search the Site
We're Kirstie and Stuart. We share an adventurous spirit, a passion for indie travel and three kids. The Family Adventure Project is our long term experiment in doing active and adventurous things together as a family. Read More >>
All Time Popular Posts
- Lego facts: 8 things you didn’t know about Lego
- 10 lessons from 10 years adventuring with kids
- 10 reasons to stop cotton wool parenting
- Kids need adventure. Parents need to teach them how.
- In love with a fish.. at Djupavik
- Bushcraft expert shows how to light fire without matches
- Glacier hiking on top of volcanoes – at Skaftafell
- 10 lessons from a sinking ship
- No risk, no consequences, no adventure?
- 13 Incredible Adventure Destinations for 2013